Henry V, King of England
|born on||16 September 1386 Jul.Cal. (24 Sep 1386 greg.) at 11:25 (= 11:25 AM )|
|Place||Monmouth, Wales, 51n50, 2w43|
|Timezone||LMT m2w43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°23' 07°04 Asc. 29°10'|
British royalty, the eldest son of Henry IV, crowned in 1413. Following his father's policy of religious intolerance, he renewed the Hundred Year's War and won a famous victory in 1415. During his reign he won the northern part of France.
Henry married Catherine de Valois on 6/03/1420 when he was 33 and she, 18. They had met the prior year and fallen in love. With his marriage, he became regent of France and heir to Charles VI. France united to England on paper, if not in fact.
Henry died two years later of dysentery, on 8/31/1422 OS, Vincennes, France, and Catherine died in 1437.
- parent->child relationship with Henry VI, King of England (born 6 December 1421 Jul.Cal. (15 Dec 1421 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Henry IV, King of England (born 3 April 1367 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1367 greg.))
- compare to chart of Historic: Battle of Agincourt (born 25 October 1415 Jul.Cal. (3 Nov 1415 greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 1413 (Crowned King)
- Work : End Major Project 1415 (Won Hundred Year's War)
- Death by Disease 31 August 1422 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in Vincennes, France (Dysentery, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 1437 (Catherine died)
Martin Harvey, Nativitas I, quotes a 15th century chart given in a Latin mms with 29 Scorpio rising. (He suggests 11:34 AM Sundial: the chart shown computes to 11:25 AM LMT. September 16, 1386 OS)
(Penfield Collection gives the same date with 11:00 AM LMT)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife 15 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Catherine de Valois)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)