Henri III, King of France
|born on||19 September 1551 Jul.Cal. (29 Sep 1551 greg.) at 00:35 (= 12:35 AM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°55' 19°29 Asc. 05°50'|
French royalty, the third son of Henri II and Catherine de Medici. He succeeded his dad and both of his brothers to the throne, but was allegedly domineered by his mom. As a transvestite, homosexual and sado-masochist, he organized mass semi-nude flagellations in the guise of religious humility.
He was stabbed to death by a monk on 8/01/1589, St. Cloud, France.
- other associate with Jagiellon (Queen of Poland), Anna (born 18 October 1523 Jul.Cal. (28 Oct 1523 greg.)). Notes: marriage plan failed
- child->parent relationship with Catherine de Medici, Queen (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles IX, King of France (born 27 June 1550 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1550 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Claude, Duchess Consort of Lorraine (born 12 November 1547 Jul.Cal. (22 Nov 1547 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1545) (born 2 April 1545 Jul.Cal. (12 Apr 1545 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François II, King of France (born 19 January 1544 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1544 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François, Duke of Anjou (born 18 March 1555 Jul.Cal. (28 Mar 1555 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis of Valois (born 3 February 1549 Jul.Cal. (13 Feb 1549 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Marguerite II, Queen of France (born 14 May 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1553 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Victoire, Princess of France (1556) (born 24 June 1556 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1556 greg.))
- role played of/by Guidé, Paul (born 18 March 1884). Notes: Guidé played Henri in 1913 film, "La dame de Monsoreau"
Arthur Blackwell quotes Barbault in "TPA" for data given in P. Anselme's "History." Same in Harvey's Nativitas I, September 19 OS, 00:45 AM LAT.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Catherine de Medici" by Leonie Frieda (Hachette, 2011): "The child Catherine was carrying . . . was born on 19 September 1551. The birth actually took place at twenty minutes past midnight on the 19th though his birthday was always celebrated on 18 September and this was henceforth given out as his birth date. This baby, named Edouard-Alexandre. . ."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad King Henri II of France)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three boys)
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive (Whips)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed to death by Monk)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)