|Birthname||Richard McGarrah Helms|
|born on||30 March 1913 at 12:28 (= 12:28 PM )|
|Place||Radnor, Pennsylvania, 40n03, 75w22|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°25' 22°46 Asc. 29°56'|
American professional spy and government appointee to the executive post as head of the CIA. After Navy service in 1942, he entered the OSS, 1943, a wartime espionage agency. He was one of the original architects of the Central Information Agency, newly formed on 9/18/1947. He was named the director on 6/18/1966 and sworn in on 6/30/1966.
Helms married on 9/08/1939; one son. He and his wife separated in June 1967 and later divorced. He made a second marriage in 1968.
On 2/08/1973, he was confirmed as U.S. Ambassador to Iran, a post where he served until 11/02/1976, when he resigned. When he gave testimony to the Senate about covert CIA activities against President Allende of Chile, he concealed information and committed perjury. On 11/04/1977, Helms was fined $2,000 with a stern rebuke and a suspected sentence. He died in Washington, DC on October 22, 2002. The cause of death was bone cancer.
- (has as) benefactor relationship with Nixon, Richard (born 9 January 1913)
- Social : Joined group 1942 (Navy)
- Work : New Career 1943 (OSS)
- Relationship : Marriage 1968 (Second wife)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Perjury)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Law : CIA
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador to Iran)