Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1900)
|Birthname||Heinrich Viktor Ludwig Friedrich|
|born on||9 January 1900 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Kiel, Germany, 54n20, 10e08|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°24' 29°11 Asc. 09°22'|
Prussian prince, the haemophiliac third son and youngest child of Prince Heinrich of Prussia and Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine, and thus a grandson of Friedrich III, German Emperor on his father's side and a great-grandson of Queen Victoria through both his mother and father.
On 25 February 1904, Heinrich accidentally fell on the floor head first. Suffering from brain haemorrhage, he lingered for a couple of hours, but died the following day, on 26 February, aged four.
- child->parent relationship with Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1862) (born 14 August 1862)
- child->parent relationship with Irene, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 11 July 1866)
- sibling relationship with Sigismund, Prince of Prussia (1896) (born 27 November 1896)
- sibling relationship with Waldemar, Prince of Prussia (1889) (born 20 March 1889)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from Berliner Börsenzeitung, 9 Jan 1900, p. 5: "Telegramme. Kiel, 9. Janunr. (C. T.C.) Die Prinzessin Heinrich ist heule früh von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden" (Telegrams. Kiel, Jan. 9th. (C.T.C.) Princess Heinrich was happily delivered early in the morning of a prince).
And another report from Neue Hamburger Zeitung, 9 January 1900, p. 8: "Berlin, 9. Januar. — Der jüngste Preußische Prinz. In der vergangenen Nacht ist die Prinzessin Heinrich, wie uns ein Telegramm unseres Kieler St.=Mitarbeiters meldet, in Kiel von einem gesunden Knaben glücklich entbunden worden" (Berlin, 9 January. - The youngest prussian prince. Last night, Princess Heinrich, as a telegram from our Kiel employee reported to us, was happily delivered of a healthy boy in Kiel).
A time of 3 AM is speculative.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Haemophiliac)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Haemophilia)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (4 years and 6 weeks)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Prussia)