|born on||2 February 1901 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Vilna, Lithuania, 54n41, 25e19|
|Timezone||LST m21e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°33' 23°41 Asc. 01°17'|
Lithuanian-American musician who was a world famous violinist who played as a soloist with virtually all of the world's great orchestras. Training with his dad at three, he made his debut at age six and gained international fame by age 13.
He died of complications from brain surgery on 12/11/1987, Los Angeles, CA.
- Death by Disease 11 December 1987 (Complications from brain surgery, age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sabian Symbols No.447 (which gives no time). Robert Jansky gives 3:20 AM in "Musicians and Composers". Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Lescaut for 1:45 AM, source not given.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Jascha Heifetz: Early Years in Russia by Galina Kopytova (Indiana University Press, 2013), p. 14: "The sixtieth entry in the Vilnius register of Jewish births in 1901 reports: Date and month of Birth: Christian, January 20. Jewish, Shevat 13. ... Place of birth: Vilnius... who was born and his/her name given name: Joseph." No time given.
Starkman rectified it to 2.30.44 LMT Asc 26Sco12'.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Musicial pro at six)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Brain)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book