|Birthname||Anne Solway Hegerty|
|born on||14 July 1958 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°54' 28°13 Asc. 11°29'|
British television personality, freelance editor, an academic proofreader and former journalist who lives in Manchester, England. She is one of the chasers on the ITV game show The Chase (2010-), alongside Mark Labbett, Shaun Wallace, Paul Sinha and Jenny Ryan. As well as being in the UK version, she is also a Chaser on the Australian version of the show (2015-) on the Seven Network. In an interview, Hegerty stated that she has High functioning autism with which she was diagnosed in 2005.
Hegerty has made appearances on a number of other quiz shows, including Mastermind, Fifteen to One, Today's the Day, Are You an Egghead? and Brain of Britain. As of October 2016, she was ranked 55th (and second among women) in the World Quizzing Championships.
Hegerty has played various pantomime characters including the wicked stepmother in Cinderella, Fleshcreep in Jack and the Beanstalk, the Enchantress in Beauty and the Beast, and Blackweed in Jack and the Beanstalk.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "I was born 10 o'clock at night" , "Also Sue Lawley and Gerald Ford" (posted 14 July 2015, confiming 14 July also as her birthday) . Year of 1958 and place of "Westminster, London" from England and Wales Birth Registration Index.
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anti-social Personality (Autism/ Asperger syndrome)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Pantomimes)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Chase")
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Quizzing)