|Birthname||Haughey, Charles James|
|born on||16 September 1925 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Castlebar, Ireland, 53n52, 9w17|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 09°17 Asc. 26°28'|
Irish politician who, as of 1990, was Taoiseach (prime minister) of Ireland and a member of the Fianna Fail Party. Being a Republican and anti-English, he was in and out of office several times as rumors of corruption accompanied his administration.
A millionaire, he was married and had two children. After Haughey's retirement, further revelations of corruption, embezzlement, tax evasion and a 27-year extra-marital affair tarnished his reputation. He died of prostate cancer in 2006 at the age of eighty
- associate relationship with Ahern, Bertie (born 12 September 1951)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Fitzgerald, Garret (born 9 February 1926)
- Work : New Career 11 December 1979 (Became Taoiseach (Prime Minister of Ireland))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sheila Lindsay quotes data that came from his mom, 4/1990
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Rumors of corruption in administration)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M. of Ireland)