|born on||23 January 1944 at 18:18 (= 6:18 PM )|
|Place||Breukelen, Netherlands, 52n11, 5e0|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°36' 05°58 Asc. 15°48'|
Dutch actor who does well in villainous roles such as in "Blade Runner," "Nighthawks," and "The Hitcher." From his first film, "Turkish Delight," 1973, he spent 18 years honing his craft with powerful portrayals of androids, terrorists, Nazis and psychopaths, with the occasional role of a heroic figure.
The son of acting parents, he ran away to sea at 16 for a year and spent a short time in the Dutch army before entering drama school and graduating in 1967.
World known and traveled, Hauer lived in Ireland with his lady love of 16 years; they married in 1986.
A decade later he had homes in northern Holland and in Hollywood where he spends two-thirds of his time in film production. From 1978, he has worked almost exclusively in American productions.
He has had a vasectomy as a precaution against pregnancy with his lady.
- (has as) worker relationship with Verhoeven, Paul (film director) (born 18 July 1938)
- Social : Joined group 1960 (Dutch Army)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1973 ("Turkish Delight")
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (To his lady love of 16 years)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Tubal ligation/ Vasectomy (Vasectomy)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Married after 16 years together)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lives in Ireland, Holland and the U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Military : Military service