|Birthname||Adam Richard Wiles|
|born on||17 January 1984 at 17:22 (= 5:22 PM )|
|Place||Dumfries, Scotland, 55n04, 3w37|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°47' 14°52 Asc. 08°40'|
Scottish DJ, singer, songwriter, record producer, recording artist and remixer, who topped Forbes' list of the world's highest-paid DJs for three consecutive years from 2013 to 2015.
His debut album, I Created Disco (2007) was the precursor to his top-10 singles "Acceptable in the 80s" and "The Girls". His second studio album, Ready for the Weekend (2009) debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart. Its lead single, "I'm Not Alone", became his first number one on the UK Singles Chart.
Harris rose to international prominence in 2012 with the release of his third studio album, 18 Months. Topping the UK charts, the album became his first to chart on the Billboard 200 in the US, reaching number 19. All eight of the album's singles reached the top 10 of the UK Singles Chart.
Harris has collaborated with numerous other recording artists, including Kylie Minogue, Florence Welch and Gwen Stefani. His collaboration with Rihanna led to two singles, "Where Have You Been" and "We Found Love." The latter became an international success, giving Harris his first US number-one single on the Billboard Hot 100. Harris's fourth studio album, Motion (November 2014) debuted at number two in the UK and number five in the US, and became Harris's second consecutive number-one album on the Dance/Electronic Albums chart.
Harris holds the record for the most top 10 songs from one studio album on the UK Singles Chart with nine top 10 entries, surpassing Michael Jackson. In October 2014, he became the first artist to place three songs simultaneously on the top 10 of Billboard's Dance/Electronic Songs chart. He also became the first British solo artist to reach more than one billion streams on Spotify.
Harris has received ten Brit Award nominations—three for Best British Male, and four Grammy nominations, winning a Grammy for Best Music Video in 2013. He received the British Academy's Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year in 2013 and at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards was named Top Dance/Electronic Artist. Additionally, Harris Harris also runs his own record label Fly Eye Records.
Harris dated British singer Rita Ora from May 2013 to June 2014. In March 2015, Harris started dating American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. By June 2015, the duo was ranked as the highest-paid celebrity couple in music over the past year by Forbes with combined earnings of more than $146 million.
Harris is a teetotaler, having abstained from drinking alcohol since he was 24.
- business associate/partner relationship with Minogue, Kylie (born 28 May 1968). Notes: Musical partnership
- lover relationship with Swift, Taylor (born 13 December 1989)
- compare to chart of Guetta, David (born 7 November 1967)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 20 May 2016 at 11:00 PM in Los Angeles (Car collision)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield requested the data from Caroline Gerard, who quoted birth certificate in an email on 18 March 2016.
Previously this entry had 2:15 AM from Paddy de Jabrun: "Unverified."
- Traits : Body : Other body (Teetotaler)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (D.J.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Remixer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Keyboards, guitar, piano, bass, synthesiser, sampler, sequencer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Record producer)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession