Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein
|Birthname||Johannes Adam Ferdinand Alois Josef Maria Marko|
|born on||14 February 1945 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||Zürich, Switzerland, 47n23, 8e32|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°39' 22°59 Asc. 28°00'|
Monarch of Liechtenstein who has reigned since the death of his father Franz Joseph II, Prince (Fürst) of Liechtenstein, on 13 November 1989. Prince Hans-Adam owns a banking group and has a family fortune valued in the billions, making him one of the world's richest heads of state, and Europe's wealthiest monarch. He owns an extensive art collection, much of which is on public display at the Liechtenstein Museum in Vienna. His native language is German, but he is also fluent in English and French. On 30 July 1967, in Vaduz, he married his second cousin once-removed, Countess Marie Aglaë Kinsky von Wchinitz und Tettau. They have three sons and a daughter.
- parent->child relationship with Alois, Prince of Liechtenstein (born 11 June 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Constantin, Prince of Liechtenstein (born 15 March 1972)
- parent->child relationship with Maximilian, Prince of Liechtenstein (born 16 May 1969)
- child->parent relationship with Franz Josef II, Prince of Liechtenstein (born 16 August 1906)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth announcement "Jubel im Fürstenhause," Liechtensteiner Vaterland, 15 February 1945: "Ihre Durchlaucht Fürstin Georgine ist am 14. Februar 1945, kurz vor 18 Uhr, von einem gesunden, kräftigen Knaben genesen."
Translation: Her Highness Princess Georgine delivered a healthy, strong boy on 14 February 1945 shortly before 18:00 o'clock." http://www.e-archiv.li/print/41460.pdf
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Europe's wealthiest monarch)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Art collector)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Liechtenstein)