|born on||5 December 1942 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Plainfield, New Jersey, 40n38, 74w24|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||13°13' 13°58 Asc. 12°22'|
American astrologer, one of the most respected of the 20th century for his books, articles, lectures and research. His family was locally known for working in astrology, science and history, and Rob learned the basics of casting charts from his dad, Wilfred Hand. Adept from the time he was 18, he became well known for his research into new techniques and old translations.
Rob graduated with honors in history from Brandeis and went on to graduate work in the History of Science at Princeton. His astrology practice began in 1972. He was one of the first practicing astrologers to write astrology programs for microcomputers. From this background, he founded Astro-Graphics in 1979, which later became Astrolabe, Inc. In 1997 Rob established a formal archive, library and publishing company for continuing his lifelong work in the history and the science of astrology, ARHAT.
He is the author of "Planets in Transit," "Planets in Composite," and more. Chairman of NCGR since 1990, he served as Secretary of UAC and has been the winner of the Regulus Award in 1989 and 1995. He has long been a pioneer in rebuilding the traditions of astrology and making them available to modern astrologers.
- business associate/partner relationship with Blake, Steve (born 10 July 1943). Notes: Astrolabe Inc.
- Work : Prize 1989 (Winner of the Regulus Award)
- Work : New Job 1990 (Chairman of NCGR)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Winner of the Regulus Award)
Given by him in his book "Planets in Transit."
- Traits : Body : Weight (Heavyset)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: outstanding IQ)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Astrology translations)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Project Hindsight: ARHAT)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection