|born on||4 August 1805 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||LMT m6w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°07' 00°03 Asc. 17°46'|
Irish scientist, a mathematician, astronomer, linguist and writer. The fourth of nine kids, he was reading Latin, Greek and Hebrew by age four and studying Sanskrit at nine. His mom died when he was 12 and his dad died two years later.
Hamilton became a professor of astronomy at 22 and published several books on math.
As a young man, he had many romances and married in 1833, having three kids. Two years after his marriage, he was Knighted.
Reclusive in his later years, Hamilton died on 9/02/1865 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Relationship : Marriage 1833
- Work : Prize 1835 (Knighted)
Wemyss Wheel of Live, Vol. 2, same in Britannica as August 3/4, 1805. Same in Sabian Symbols No.426
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Greek and Latin by age four)
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Fourth of nine kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom died when he was 12, dad two years later)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of astronomy)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Math)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (From his youth on)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection