|born on||30 June 1884 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Wurzburg, Germany, 49n48, 9e56|
|Timezone||LMT m9e56 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°25' 16°52 Asc. 09°26'|
German military, the Nazi Chief of the General Staff from 1938-42. A professional soldier in WW II, he was promoted to Major-General in 1935. Quiet and laconic, he disliked the Nazis, but swore a loyalty oath to Hitler.
He became involved in battle plans of the Reich, but after a disagreement, he was dismissed on 9/24/1942. Suspected of involvement in the July bomb plot to assassinate Hitler, he was arrested and put in Dachau where he suffered until freed by the Allies at the end of the war in 1945.
Died on 4/02/1972 in Aschau, Upper Bavaria.
- Work : Gain social status 1935 (Promoted to Major-General)
- Work : New Job 1938 (Nazi Chief of the General Staff)
- Work : Lose social status 24 September 1942 (Dismissed from position in Nazi Party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1945 (Freed by allies from concentration camp)
Gauquelin Vol. 3/1903
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Suspect in plot against Hitler)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Dachau camp)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Reluctantly)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection