|born on||14 February 1925 at 23:36 (= 11:36 PM )|
|Place||Montclair NJ, USA, 40n49, 74w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°00' 10°32 Asc. 08°57'|
American female impersonator and Master of Ceremonies at the Hollywood club "Le Cage Aux Folles." He started in show biz at 18 and moved into female impersonation, wearing flamboyant outstanding costumes, sequins and boas, adeptly fielding hecklers with brash quips. A minor actor, he appeared in "To Be Or Not To Be," 1983.
Haake married at 18 and later divorced; he had one daughter and two grandsons. He also had a 19-year old lover.
- Work : Gain social status 1983 (Movie "To Be, Or Not To Be")
LMR quotes him, 4/1983
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One and divorce)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Lover 38 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Female impersonator)