|Birthname||Brice Emmanuel Guyart|
|born on||15 March 1981 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Suresnes, France, 48n52, 2e14|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°33' 21°30 Asc. 03°46'|
French athlete, fencer, who won a gold medal with the French foil team at the 2000 Olympics and a gold in the individual foil at the 2004 Olympics.
His sister Astrid was also a fencer, member of the French team.
- associate relationship with Ferrari, Jean-Noël (born 7 September 1974)
- associate relationship with Lhôtellier, Patrice (born 8 August 1966). Notes: Teammate
- associate relationship with Plumenail, Lionel (born 22 January 1967). Notes: Teammate
- associate relationship with Sports: Olympics Sydney 2000 (born 15 September 2000). Notes: Gold medal, French foil team
- Work : Prize 2000 (Gold medal at the Sydney Olympics)
- Work : Prize 2004 (Gold medal at the Athens Olympics)
Didier Geslain archive, 'sports divers' pdf file, p. 78.
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (2 gold medals)