Gussalli Beretta, Ugo
|born on||21 November 1937 at 17:35 (= 5:35 PM )|
|Place||Brescia, Italy, 45n33, 13e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°58' 15°56 Asc. 18°50'|
Italian industrialist and arms manufacturer. From 1964-1975 he was sales manager for P. Beretta S.p.A., moving up to joint general manager 1981-1993. Since 1993 he has been chairman and manager/director of Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta and President of the Beretta USA Corporation. Ugo also oversees the testing center and sits on the board of the following companies, Mival, Meccanica del Sarca, Lucchini and Ergon Finanziaria. He is the recipient of the Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic and a member of five clubs, residing presidency on two of them.
Gussalli Beretta is married with two children and enjoys hunting, fishing and boating for his recreation time.
- Work : New Career 1964 (Sales manager, 11 years)
- Work : New Job 1981 (Joint general manager, 12 years)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Chairman and manager/director)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 6
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Over 30 years in management)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Hunting, boating and fishing)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Arms manufacturing)