|Birthname||Catrina Elizabeth Jones|
|born on||30 November 1969 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Leamington Spa, England, 52n18, 1w31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°42' 15°12 Asc. 07°41'|
English professional darts player, who is the ten-time Women's World Professional Darts Champion of the British Darts Organisation. Her nickname is Golden Girl and in 2003 she was named as the BBC Midlands Sports Personality Of The Year.
Gulliver has the 8 highest winning 3 dart averages in the Women's World Championship including 3 winning average higher than 90.
Trina married Paul Gulliver in 1994 after 9 years together and they lived in Southam, but divorced in 2005 after 11 years of marriage. She lives in Cheddar, Somerset with her England ladies' darts colleague and partner Sue Gulliver. They married in a civil partnership in July 2010.
- Relationship : Marriage 1994 (Paul Gulliver)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2005 (Paul Gulliver)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2008 (Autobiography, "Golden Girl")
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Golden Girl: The Autobiography of the Greatest Ever Ladies' Darts Player" by Trina Gulliver (John Blake, 2008): "I was born at 3.15 a.m. on 30 November 1969 at the Warneford Hospital in Leamington Spa."
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Sports : Games - Bridge/ Chess/ Other (Darts)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Golden Girl")
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Women's World Professional Darts Champion)