Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
|Birthname||Guillaume Jean Joseph Marie|
|born on||11 November 1981 at 12:25 (= 12:25 PM )|
|Place||Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 49n36, 6e09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°59' 12°26 Asc. 17°40'|
Luxembourgian prince who has been heir apparent to the crown of Luxembourg since his father's accession in 2000. Prince Guillaume is the eldest child of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and his wife, Cuban-born Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. He was named after his father's youngest brother Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. Guillaume has four younger siblings: Prince Félix, Prince Louis, Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien.
On 26 April 2012, the court announced the engagement of the Hereditary Grand Duke to the Belgian Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy. They share a common descent from Charles Marie, Prince & 5th Duke d’Arenberg, which means that Stéphanie and Guillame's father are 7th cousins. The civil wedding took place on 19 October 2012; the religious wedding took place on 20 October 2012.
- child->parent relationship with Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 16 April 1955)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Luxembourg (born 16 February 1991)
- sibling relationship with Félix, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 June 1984)
- sibling relationship with Louis, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 August 1986)
- sibling relationship with Sébastien, Prince of Luxembourg (born 16 April 1992)
Sy Scholfield quotes government bulletin: «Le 11 novembre 1981 à 12.25 heures, à la Mater- nité Grande-Duchesse Charlotte, Son Altesse Royale Madame la Grande-Duchesse Héritière a donné le jour à un Prince qui portera les noms de Guillaume. - Jean - Joseph - Marie..."  .
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, Luxembourg)