|Birthname||Philippe Noël Georges Guilhaume|
|born on||30 May 1942 at 00:06 (= 12:06 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||07°53' 03°28 Asc. 10°35'|
French business executive. After earning a Ph.D. in history, he became the founder and chairman of the European Business School, 1967-1973. His posts included that of Economic Reviewer at France Inter, 1970-'74, Vice-president of the D.G. Institute, Sofrad and Téléfrance International 1979-'81. He was Managing Director of Celta International from 1981, and in 1988-'89, President of SFP.
After being President of Antenne-2 and France3, 1989-'91, he was forced to resign, by his account, the victim of a conspiracy.
Guilhaume was the author of various biographies, "Nostradamus," 1987, "Champollion," 1987, "St-Vincent de Paul,"1988. He made a second marriage 14 October 1973.
He died of a cardiac arrest on the operating-table, in Paris on 13 August 1994.
- parent->child relationship with Guilhaume, Virginie (born 30 November 1977)
- Work : New Career 1967 (Founder and chairman of the European Business School, six years)
- Work : New Job 1970 (Economic Reviewer at France Inter, four years)
- Work : New Job 1979 (Vice pres. of the D.G. Institute, two years)
- Work : New Job 1981 (Managing Director of Celta International)
- Work : New Job 1988 (President of SFP, one year)
- Work : New Job 1989 (Pres. of Antenne-2 and France-3, two years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 ("Nostradamus")
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'business_men_pdg' pdf file, p. 61.
Same data from Petitallot quotes B.C. in Cadran No.11, 9/1994
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D. in history)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (European Business School)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer