|Birthname||Roger Raymond Guérin|
|born on||9 January 1926 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Saarbrücken (Saarland), Germany, 49n14, 6e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°22' 12°57 Asc. 19°44'|
French jazz musician, he played trumpet with greats like Dizzy Gillespie, Django Reinhardt, Miles Davis and Louis Armstrong. His musical talents extended to his voice and he performed as a vocalist for Michel Legrand.
He was suffering from Alzheimer's disease and died in an accidental drowning on February 6, 2010; he was found dead in a canal near his home in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer (Bouches-du-Rhône).
- associate relationship with Armstrong, Louis (born 4 August 1901)
- associate relationship with Davis, Miles (born 26 May 1926)
- associate relationship with Perrin, Mimi (born 2 February 1926)
- associate relationship with Reinhardt, Django (born 23 January 1910)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate.
Didier Geslain archive, 'jazz' pdf file, p. 62.
atr: the timezone in the German province Saarland between 1925 and 1935 is disputed. According to German sources (Meridian 5/1987) it had Central European time starting 1 Feb 1925.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.