Greim, Robert Ritter Von
|born on||22 June 1892 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Bayreuth, Germany, 49n57, 11e35|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 29°39 Asc. 01°47'|
German military, an Air Force General and one of the top Luftwaffe pilots in WW I, recording 28 enemy planes downed. The son of a soldier in the Bavarian army, he studied law for three years and in his military career, organized and trained an Air Force 1924-27, becoming manager of air-training centers. In 1934 he became the leader of the Richthofen Fighter Group, moving up to Field Marshal, the last man to be named to that post by Hitler.
While flying into Berlin on 4/25/1945, his plane was hit by anti-aircraft shells; he was wounded but able to land. Interned in prison, he committed suicide by taking poison on 5/24/1945.
Gauquelin Vol. 3/1888
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Poison)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Shot down 28 enemy planes)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Military : Wounded
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Top luftwaffe pilot)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection