|Birthname||Isabella Augusta Persse|
|born on||15 March 1852 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Galway, Ireland, 53n16, 9w03|
|Timezone||LMT m9w03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°37' 20°40 Asc. 29°28'|
Irish playwright and poet who recreated traditional myth and folklore, especially in wonder plays and children's plays. She wrote more than 35 plays herself plus two in which she collaborated with her friend William Butler Yeats.
While visiting Nice with her family in 1879 she met Sir William Gregory. They married the following year when she was 28 and he, 63. Their only child, Robert was born in May 1881. Sir William was killed in wartime Italy, 1918, when his plane was shot down. The marriage was a happy one and their estate, Coole Park in Cort, Ireland, was beloved by Lady Gregory.
She died after a long battle with cancer, on 22 May 1932 in Coole Park, Ireland.
- friend relationship with Yeats, William Butler (born 13 June 1865)
- parent->child relationship with Gregory, Robert (born 20 May 1881)
- Relationship : Marriage 1880 (Sir William Gregory)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities May 1881 (Only child Robert born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 1918 (Husband shot down in wartime Italy)
Aaron Fischer quotes from "Lady Gregory's 70 years" (MacMillan, N.Y., 1974): "I was born at the midnight hour between the 14th and 15th of March, 1852... with the planet Jupiter... on the angle."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (38 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 35 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Sir William Gregory)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Over 35 plays)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women