|born on||4 September 1946 at 13:01 (= 1:01 PM )|
|Place||Englewood, New Jersey, 40n54, 73w58|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°33' 23°23 Asc. 28°31'|
American-British pro astrologer and author, Jungian analyst and lecturer; one of the most highly respected astrologers of the 20th century.
Her father was born in London, and her mother in the United States. She relocated to the UK, then to Zürich, Switzerland to continue her work. Since 2004 she has again been living in the UK.
With Howard Sasportas, she co-founded the Centre for Psychological Astrology in London. After Sasportas died of AIDS in 1992, she teamed with Charles Harvey as co-head of the Center, until his death in 2000.
In 1985 Greene started co-operating with Alois Treindl, founder of Swiss-based Astrodienst, on the development of computer-generated horoscopes, which would present a person with a chart synthesis, simulating Greene's own method of horoscope interpretation during a personal reading.
Two years later, in 1987, they presented the Psychological Horoscope Analysis, which was followed by several other interpretations. Greene remains Astrodienst's most popular author.
In 1989 Greene was awarded the Regulus Award for Theory and Understanding, recognizing the work with other disciplines and philosophical models.
Greene has been one of the most consistently popular astrologers of the 20th century. Almost all of her many books remain in print. Her books include "Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil," "Star Signs for Lovers," and "The Outer Planets and Their Cycles."
In April 2010 the History Department of the University of Bristol, UK, granted her a doctorate degree for her thesis 'The Kabbalah in British Occultism 1860-1940'.
- business associate/partner relationship with Idemon, Richard (born 8 February 1938)
- business associate/partner relationship with Sasportas, Howard (born 12 April 1948)
- business associate/partner relationship with Treindl, Alois (born 7 March 1950)
- friend relationship with Baigent, Michael (born 27 February 1948)
- friend relationship with Treindl, Alois (born 7 March 1950)
- sibling relationship with Leigh, Richard (born 16 August 1943)
- other kind of relationship with Nostradamus (born 14 December 1503 Jul.Cal. (24 Dec 1503 greg.)). Notes: published a biographical novel: The Dreamer of the Vine
- Work : Prize 1989 (Regulus Award)
British Astrological Association files
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Private, reclusive)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (With Richard Ideman, Howard Sasportas, Charles Harvey)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to UK, Switzerland)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession