|born on||1 July 1925 at 23:35 (= 11:35 PM )|
|Place||San Jose CA, USA, 37n20, 121w53|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°53' 16°07 Asc. 02°45'|
American actor who apprenticed in youthful little theater and signed a studio contract at 17. He made only two films before being drafted into the Navy in 1944 for two years. Post war he moved into films that included "They Live by Night," 1949, "Rope," 1948 and "Strangers on a Train," 1951. Later he added TV to his credits, and made the Italian film classic "Senso," 1954. Granger did well in Italian films with his dark good looks. He often plays disturbed characters or sensitive "boy-poet" types.
He died on March 27, 2011 at his Manhattan, NY home.
- Social : Joined group 1944 (Navy, two years)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Contract at 17)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy)