Grammer, Mason Olivia
|born on||24 October 2001 at 17:03 (= 5:03 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°39' 11°17 Asc. 09°09'|
American noted family, the daughter of Kelsey Grammer and his wife Camille, 33; a healthy, 8-lbs. 5-oz, their first child. Her unnamed surrogate mother is a nurse to whom they were introduced by friends. She told them prior to the birth, as they went into delivery, "you'll have the baby in four hours," and that is what happened. He was amazed at how easy it was for her though the baby was born with the cord around her neck so it was a little scary at first.
The Grammers have been married for four years and Camille was not able to carry to term, but donated an egg that was fertilized by Kelsey's sperm in a petri dish. Kelsey has two prior daughter, Spencer, 17 and Greer, 9. He chose the name of his new daughter because he had a dream about 'ancient lands' and then saw the symbol of the 'masons'.
- child->parent relationship with Grammer, Kelsey (born 21 February 1955)
- sibling relationship with Grammer, Jude (born 28 August 2004)
Barbara Nowak quotes Kelsey Grammer on the Oprah show giving the birth time; Los Angeles taken from news
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Kelsey Grammer)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two older half-sisters)
- Personal : Birth : Test tube baby (Carried by surrogate mom, petri dish insemination)