|Birthname||Grace, Mark Eugene|
|born on||28 June 1964 at 11:28 (= 11:28 AM )|
|Place||Winston-Salem NC, USA, 36n05, 80w14|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°58' 17°20 Asc. 24°40'|
American baseball player, a first baseman for the Chicago Cubs. Grace's entire career in professional baseball has been spent with the Chicago Cubs; he was signed by the team on 6/03/1985 after being selected in the 24th round of the free-agent draft.
A superior player, Grace has received many honors over the course of his career. In 1988, he was named the National League's Rookie Player of the Year, and in 1992, 1993, 1995, and 1996 he received the Golden Glove. Grace was also named to the All Star Game in 1993, 1995, and 1997. In addition, he holds several records, including the record for most assists by a first baseman in one inning and the single-season record for most assists by a first baseman.
- Work : Prize 1992 (Rookie of the Year)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Rookie of the Year)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Rookie of the Year)
- Work : Prize 1996 (Rookie of the Year)
- Work : Prize 1993 (All Star Game)
- Work : Prize 1995 (All Star Game)
- Work : Prize 1997 (All Star Game)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (All Star Game X3, Golden Glove X4, records, etc.)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Left)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Professional baseball)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)