|Birthname||Beaussou, Nicole Paulette|
|born on||10 January 1937 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Vergt, France, 45n02, 0e43|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°12' 28°30 Asc. 00°12'|
French writer of a book, "Mon petit Icare," the story of the loss of her son and his subsequent contact with her and her husband by automatic writing.
Nicole had a first marriage on 10/17/1959 and divorced on 12/17/1968. She then married Paul Gouvennec on 12/22/1969 and they had a son, Arnaud on 3/12/1976.
Arnaud was age 13 when he took a fall while playing in his room. His carotid hit the corner of a dresser and he died immediately in the freak accident, 10/18/1989. A month later, on 11/18/1989, his parents began to receive messages through automatic writing from Arnaud.
His dad, Paul, channeled a book, " Vers le Soleil de Dieu (Vol 1 and 2).
- child relationship with Gourvennec, Arnaud (born 12 March 1976)
- spouse relationship with Gourvennec, Paul (born 16 June 1938)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 18 November 1989 (Began receiving channeling from Arnaud)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.14, 12/1994
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction ("Mon petit I care")
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son died in unusual fall)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Paul since 1969)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Received automatic writing from Arnaud)