|born on||8 May 1954 at 00:58 (= 12:58 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°11' 00°16 Asc. 23°07'|
American heir upon the death of his wealthy parents by the time he was 20. His dad, a San Francisco advertising executive, died of leukemia in 1969 and his mom died of cirrhosis of the liver in 1974. Eben and his sister Amelia spent their inheritance on a lavish lifestyle.
On 2/13/1975, pre-noon, he murdered Amelia in a raging fight, hitting her with a claw hammer and stabbing her with scissors for 62 frenzied wounds. He could not see what he was doing because of the blood in his eyes and he said his head felt like it was in a vise. He went out and brought home a witness to "discover" the body after noon. An officer arrived at the scene at 12:30 PM and arrested Eben.
The young man was indicted for murder on 3/04/1975. The trial began on 4/21/75, 10:00 AM with a not-guilty plea. Eben testified on 4/25/1975, slowly describing the act with painful tears, testifying that he had chronic depressions and used heroin and alcohol to deal with "agonizing discontent." Found guilty, he was sentenced on 9/03/1975 to the State Prison at San Luis Obispo for six months to 15 years.
- sibling relationship with Gossage, Amelia (born 9 February 1956)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 3 September 1975 (Sent to prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heavy)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister whom he killed)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Wealthy parents)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Beat, stabbed sister)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection