|Birthname||Jennifer Michelle Goodwin|
|born on||22 May 1978 at 16:44 (= 4:44 PM )|
|Place||Memphis, Tennessee, 35n09, 90w03|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°26' 06°19 Asc. 21°44'|
American actress known for playing Margene Heffman in the drama series Big Love (2006–2011), Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard in the fantasy series Once Upon a Time (2011–2017), and Judy Hopps in the Disney animated film Zootopia.
Goodwin and actor Joey Kern were engaged from December 2010 to May 2011. Goodwin subsequently began dating her Once Upon a Time co-star Josh Dallas in fall 2011. Goodwin and Dallas became engaged in October 2013, and married on 12 April 2014 in California. Goodwin and her husband have two sons, Oliver Finlay Dallas, born on 29 May 2014, and Hugo Wilson Dallas, born on 1 June 2016 in Los Angeles.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Big Love (born 12 March 2006). Notes: Played Margene "Margie" Heffman, 2006-2011
- spouse relationship with Dallas, Josh (born 18 December 1978). Notes: 2014-
- role played of/by Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy (born 28 July 1929). Notes: 2013 TV film, "Killing Kennedy"
Viktor E. provided Verification of Birth Facts from Tennessee Vital Records transcribed from Goodwin's birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage, video games)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over