|born on||3 June 1948 at 05:38 (= 05:38 AM )|
|Place||Washington DC, USA, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°42' 21°29 Asc. 09°50'|
American research astrologer, interested primarily in symbol systems. His first book, "Moon Phases," published by Schiffer, provides original symbols for each of the 28 phases. He is currently working on a book on Sabian symbols, arriving at revisions through a methodical collection and analysis of example charts. The AstroDatabank is one of his research tools, which he calls "a godsend." Goldsmith has a Ph.D. in the History of Science from the University of Wisconsin, where he specialized in the intersection of science and occultism.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1970 (Study astrology)
NCGR newsletter quotes him 11/l986, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Research of different symbol systems)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Older brother an astrologer)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)