|Birthname||Marie-Louise Suzanne Lempérière|
|born on||17 November 1903 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Barneville Carteret, France, 49n23, 1w47|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 26°43 Asc. 12°30'|
French housewife and mother who became one of the last women to be guillotined in France.
Giraud was a convicted abortionist in 1940s Nazi occupied France. She was executed on 30 July 1943 for having performed 27 abortions in the Cherbourg area. Her story was dramatized in the 1988 film "Story of Women" directed by Claude Chabrol.
- role played of/by Huppert, Isabelle (born 16 March 1953). Notes: In the 1988 film "Story of Women"
- Death by Execution 30 July 1943 at 05:25 AM in Paris (By guillotine, age 39)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'Condamnés à mort' pdf file, p. 104+
- Personal : Death : Other Death (By guillotine)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Abortionist)
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider