Giovanna, Tsaritsa Consort of Bulgaria
|Birthname||Giovanna Elisabetta Antonia Romana Maria|
|born on||13 November 1907 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°46' 27°28 Asc. 07°19'|
Bulgarian consort, as the wife of Boris III. Giovanna was the third daughter and fourth child of King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy and Queen Elena, former Princess of Montenegro. She mmarried Tsar Boris III in Assisi in October 1930. They had two children: Marie Louise of Bulgaria, born in January 1933, and then the future Simeon II of Bulgaria in 1937. Giovanna died on 26 February 2000 aged 92 in Estoril, Portugal.
- parent->child relationship with Marie Louise, Princess of Bulgaria (born 13 January 1933)
- parent->child relationship with Simeon II, King of Bulgaria (born 16 June 1937)
- child->parent relationship with Vittorio Emanuele III, King of Italy (born 11 November 1869)
- spouse relationship with Boris III, King of Bulgaria (born 30 January 1894)
- sibling relationship with Iolanda, Countess of Bergolo (born 1 June 1901)
- sibling relationship with Mafalda, Princess of Savoy (born 19 November 1902)
- sibling relationship with Umberto II, King of Italy (born 15 September 1904)
Sy Scholfield quotes from the Italian parliamentary papers, "Atti parlamentari, Volume 15" (Tip. E. Botta), p. 17695: "La mattina del giorno 13 corrente pervenne all'Ufficio di Presidenza questa lettera: Roma 13 novembre 1907. ... Eccellenza che Sua Maestà la Regina ha dato felicemente alla luce una principessa, questa mattina alle ore 8.30."
Translation: On the morning of the 13th came this letter: Rome, 13 November 1907. ... Her Excellency Her Majesty the Queen has happily given birth to a princess, this morning at 8:30 am.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (1 daughter, 1 son)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Savoy; House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)