|Birthname||Sue Belinda Giblin|
|born on||2 March 1950 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Tamworth, Australia, 31s05, 150e55|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°47' 07°55 Asc. 15°09'|
Australian actress who gained national attention as the sexy blonde secretary in the sordid TV soap "The Box," 10/1973 to 11/1974. Fed up with her image, she quit the show. However she continued her typecast in two Aussie movies, "End Play," released 12/1975, and "Petersen," 6/1981. With more national fame for nudity and theatre tours, she was named Actress of the Year in 1979.
Giblin had a daughter, Romy, and married the baby's dad, stage designer Axel Bartz in November 1983, putting her career on hold for a couple years. She came back to TV as a bitchy character in the series "Sons and Daughters" in April 1985 and the show became the TV sensation of the year, making front page news. When the series ended in April 1987, Giblin made a career move to theatre on October 1988, doing various plays.
Articulate, forceful, opinionated with great cheekbones and huge pale eyes, Giblin is well liked in the business.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Home and Away (born 17 January 1988). Notes: Played Cynthia Ross, 1991
- associate relationship with Wallace, Rowena (born 23 August 1947). Notes: Co-star in "Sons and Daughters"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (Two year popular noted TV series)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her, time from her dad 3/1994
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Axel Bartz)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Box, Sons and Daughters)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Actress of the year)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women