George, Prince of Cambridge
|Birthname||George Alexander Louis|
|born on||22 July 2013 at 16:24 (= 4:24 PM )|
|Place||London St Mary's Hospital, England, 51n3102, 0w1023|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 28°17 Asc. 27°10'|
British royal family, the first child and son of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and his wife Catherine. He was baptized on 23 October 2013 by the archbishop of Canterbury with water from river Jordan.
He is third in line to succeed his paternal great-grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, after his paternal grandfather, Charles, Prince of Wales, and his father.
The Prince belongs to the House of Windsor. Patrilineally, he is a member of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.
- child->parent relationship with Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (born 9 January 1982)
- child->parent relationship with William, Duke of Cambridge (born 21 June 1982)
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Cambridge (born 2 May 2015)
- has other family relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948). Notes: grandson
- has other family relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961). Notes: grandson
BBC reported "A bulletin - signed by the Queen's gynaecologist Marcus Setchell, who led the medical team that delivered the baby - was taken by a royal aide from St Mary's to the palace under police escort. The document said: "Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm today."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family