|Birthname||Paolo Gentiloni Silveri|
|born on||22 November 1954 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°26' 24°22 Asc. 06°53'|
Italian politician designated Prime Minister of Italy in December 2016. A member of the Democratic Party and Minister of Foreign Affairs from 31 October 2014, he previously was Minister of Communications from 2006 to 2008, during the second government of Romano Prodi.
On 11 December 2016, following Matteo Renzi's resignation, Gentiloni was asked by President Sergio Mattarella to form a new government. He accepted the task conditionally.
Sy Scholfield has an email from Grazia Bordoni quoting birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister of Italy, 2016-)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office