|Birthname||Gaudin, Laurent Philippe Christian|
|born on||21 July 1980 at 13:10 (= 1:10 PM )|
|Place||Échirolles, France, 45n11, 5e44|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°50' 12°20 Asc. 17°08'|
French male with AIDS contracted from a contaminated blood transfusion February 1985. His brother Stephane was also a victim of the same tragic error. Laurent died of AIDS at age 11, 1/31/1992, 2:05 AM MET, La Batie-Division, France.
- child->parent relationship with Gaudin, Agnes (born 6 September 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Gaudin, Patrice (born 15 June 1950)
- sibling relationship with Gaudin, Stéphane (born 10 September 1977). Notes: Both AIDS victims after blood transfusion
- compare to chart of Mortality: AIDS infected blood (born 1 July 1985)
- Health : Acute illness February 1985 (AIDS from contaminated blood transfusion)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C. Cadran No.2, 11/1993
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Blood transfusion)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 11)