|born on||14 June 1983 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°31' 02°51 Asc. 07°58'|
French actor and filmmaker. He is best known for his starring role in The Dreamers, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. He regularly appears in films by French director Christophe Honoré, including Ma mère, Dans Paris, Les Chansons d'amour, La Belle Personne and Non ma fille, tu n'iras pas danser.
He is son of actor Louis Garrel and filmmaker Brigitte Sy. Jean-Pierre Léaud is his godfather.
He lived with actress Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi. They adopted a baby from Senegal, Céline.
Then he dated French-Iranian actress Golshifteh Faharani.
As of April 2015, Garrel is in a relationship with Laetitia Casta.
- associate relationship with Léaud, Jean-Pierre (born 28 May 1944)
- child->parent relationship with Garrel, Philippe (born 6 April 1948)
- spouse relationship with Casta, Laetitia (born 11 May 1978)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Bruni Tedeschi, Valeria (born 16 November 1964)
- has other family relationship with Garrel, Maurice (born 24 February 1923). Notes: Grandfather - grandson
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (parents Brigitte Sy and director Philippe Garrel)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (sister Esther)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Valeria Bruni Tedeschi and Laetitia Casta)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (adopted daughter with Tedeschi)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script