|Birthname||Feroze Varun Gandhi|
|born on||13 March 1980 at 22:02 (= 10:02 PM )|
|Place||New Delhi, India, 28n36, 77e12|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°15' 10°00 Asc. 10°40'|
Indian politician, a member of Lok Sabha, the lower house of Parliament of India, representing the Sultanpur constituency. He is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party National Executive and the youngest National Secretary in the history of the party. Varun Gandhi was inducted into Rajnath Singh's team in March 2012 as National General Secretary, becoming the youngest General Secretary in the history of the party.
Varun Gandhi was born to politicians Sanjay Gandhi and Maneka Gandhi. He is the grandson of former Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi and the great-grandson of India's first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. Varun was born soon after his grandmother regained power in the 1980 general elections. Unfortunately, his father died in a plane crash when he was three months old in June 1980. His grandmother was assassinated when Varun was four years old on 31 October 1984.
Gandhi writes articles and policy papers for several national dailies in India, such as The Times of India, The Hindustan Times, Economic Times, The Indian Express, The Asian Age, The Hindu. He has the largest syndicated column in the country covering 17 newspapers and reaching more than 100 million readers.
Gandhi wrote his first volume of poems, The Otherness of Self, at the age of 20, in 2000. His second volume of poems, Stillness, was published in April 2015. The book broke sales records and became a bestselling non-fiction book, selling over 10,000 copies in the first two days of its release.
- child->parent relationship with Gandhi, Maneka (born 26 August 1956)
- child->parent relationship with Gandhi, Sanjay (born 14 December 1946)
- has other family relationship with Gandhi, Indira (born 19 November 1917). Notes: Grandmother/ grandson
- has other family relationship with Nehru, Jawaharlal (born 14 November 1889). Notes: Great-grandfather / great grandson
- Death of Significant person 31 October 1984 (Grandmother Indira Gandhi assassinated)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ashish Seth quotes from a webpost by 'Pankaj': "Respected Sir and other list members, I would like to share the birth details of Varun Gandhi. The source of birth detail is the birth certificate pasted in his mother's book: Date of Birth: 13 March 1980. Time of Birth: 10.02 pm. Place of Birth: RML, New Delhi" . The writer does not give his surname, and the data are unverified, no title of book or image of BC given.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandson of Indira Gandhi)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Bharatiya Janata Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Syndicated to 100 million readers)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet