|born on||9 October 1947 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°07' 09°25 Asc. 19°32'|
French and international popular "yé-yé" singer, daughter of Robert Gall, songwriter, and Cécile (whose father was Paul Berthier, co-founder of "Les Petits Chanteurs à la Croix de Bois"). Married to singer Michel Berger, they had two children. They lost their daughter, Pauline, who was suffering of cystic fibrosis. She announced her retirement in 1997 and is now living in Africa.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Eurovision Song Contest (born 24 May 1956). Notes: 1965 winner, Luxembourg
- friend relationship with Calogero (singer) (born 30 July 1971)
- lover relationship with François, Claude (born 1 February 1939)
- child->parent relationship with Gall, Robert (born 27 May 1918)
- spouse relationship with Berger, Michel (born 28 November 1947)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.