|born on||21 June 1929 at 03:09 (= 03:09 AM )|
|Place||Akron, Ohio, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°27' 20°20 Asc. 00°45'|
former American football player who played 13 seasons for the Cleveland Browns (1952–1964), and also played in the Canadian Football League (Ottawa Rough Riders, 1951). For his NFL career the Pro Football Researchers Association voted Gain in the NFL "Hall of the Very Good in the Class of 2010". He played in 5 Pro Bowls in the space of seven years with the Browns and was a First-team All-Pro selection once and a Second-team selection seven times.
Bob Gain played Tackle, Middle Guard and End and was standout defender at tackle, end and middle guard. Cleveland led NFL in many defensive categories in his 12 years and the Browns won two thirds of their games and three championships during his career. He was married once and had three children.
He died on 14 November 2016, aged 87, in Willoughby, Ohio.
- associate relationship with Armstrong, Quincy (born 22 November 1928). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1954
- associate relationship with Cassady, Hopalong (born 2 March 1934). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1962
- associate relationship with Forester, Herschel (born 14 April 1931). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1954-1957
- associate relationship with Graham, Otto (born 6 December 1921). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1952-1955
- associate relationship with Groza, Lou "The Toe" (born 25 January 1924). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1952-1959, 1961-1964
- associate relationship with Houston, Jim (born 3 November 1937). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1960-1964
- associate relationship with Hunter, Art (born 24 April 1933). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1956-1959
- associate relationship with Lavelli, Dante (born 23 February 1923). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Ratterman, George (born 12 November 1926). Notes: Cleveland Browns co-players, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Shofner, Jim (born 18 December 1935). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1958-1963
- associate relationship with Smith, Jim Ray (born 27 February 1932). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1956-1962
Steinbrecher collection: Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 3 in/ 1.91 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (215 lb/ 98 kg)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (College & pro football player, defensive lineman)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1952-1964)