|born on||31 December 1627 Jul.Cal. (10 Jan 1628 greg.) at 02:34 (= 02:34 AM )|
|Place||Wheatley, England, 51n45, 1w09|
|Timezone||LMT m1w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°28' 28°53 Asc. 10°13'|
British astrologer and author of some 40 to 50 publications. The son of a farmer, he became a tailor apprentice but was dissatisfied until he discovered astrology. He became a pupil of William Lilly and profited so well under Lilly's tutelage that he soon set up business for himself of casting nativities. As he spoke his mind freely, he had public enemies and was imprisoned more than once, stated as falsely.
Married twice, Gadbury was widowed from his first marriage.
Gadbury died 4 April 1704 NS, London, England.
- (has as) student relationship with Partridge, John (born 18 January 1644 Jul.Cal. (28 Jan 1644 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 March 1704 Jul.Cal. (5 Apr 1704 greg.) (Date is NS, age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Copy of his own chart in hand as given in his "Doctrine of Nativities." (January 1, 1628 OS, 2:26 AM LAT)
Eugene Moore submits chart copy from an astrology magazine, undated, "Horoscopes of Notable Astrologers" that gives Dec 31, 1627 OS, 2:26 PM, but prints the Sun in the third house and 11 Scorpio rising. The Moon is at 10 Pisces 52 so both quoted dates arrive as the same conclusion for a NS date.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Outspoken, confrontational)
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Accused of slander)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife died)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Wrote some 40-50 publications)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection