Gabor, Zsa Zsa
|born on||6 February 1917 at 20:08 (= 8:08 PM )|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°27' 13°42 Asc. 24°24'|
Hungarian-American actress and socialite, a star of stage and film, model and author. She is the best known of the three glamorous Gabor sisters. Her career spanned movies and theatre, magazine covers and night club performances. Gabor's piercing wit, humour and sophistication made her a media darling for six decades. Her books inclued "How To Catch a Man" (1970), "How To Keep a Man" and "How To Get Rid of a Man." Her autobiography, "My Story," was published in 1960.
Gabor began her stage career in Vienna and was crowned Miss Hungary in 1936. She emigrated to the United States in 1941 and became a sought-after actress. Her first film role was a supporting role in "Lovely to Look At" in 1952, and the same year she appeared in "We're Not Married!" and played one of her few leading roles in "Moulin Rouge."
Outside of her acting career, Gabor was best known for her extravagant Hollywood lifestyle, glamorous personality, and her many marriages, having had nine husbands, including hotel magnate Conrad Hilton and actor George Sanders. She was divorced seven times, and one marriage was annulled. She remarked: "I am a marvelous housekeeper: Every time I leave a man I keep his house."
Gabor claimed to have had a sexual encounter with her stepson, Nicky.
Gabor's only child, a daughter named Constance Francesca Hilton, was born on 10 March 1947. According to Gabor's 1991 autobiography "One Lifetime Is Not Enough," her pregnancy resulted from rape by then-husband Conrad Hilton. She was the only Gabor sister to have had a child.
On 14 June 1989, in Beverly Hills, California, Gabor was accused of slapping the face of a Beverly Hills police officer. On 29 September 1989, it was announced that a jury had convicted the actress of slapping the police officer, driving without a license and possessing an open container of alcohol—a flask of Jack Daniel's—in her $215,000 Rolls-Royce. On 25 October 1989, it was announced that Gabor had been sentenced to serve three days in jail, to pay fines and restitution, to perform 120 hours of community service, and to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. On 14 June 1990, Gabor decided to drop her conviction appeal and agreed to serve her sentence. She refused to take part in community service and served three days in jail, 27-30 July 1990.
On 18 March 1994, Gabor filed for bankruptcy in Los Angeles. In August 1998, she was ordered by the Courts to pay $57,500 for a breach of contract in a case that had originated seven years prior.
On 27 November 2002, she broke her arm in a car accident in which her hairdresser was driving. On 17 July 2010 she fell and broke her hip. Days later she underwent hip replacement surgery. She was discharged on 11 August but was re-admitted suffering from complications two days later.
Gabor died of a heart attack at her home in Bel-Air, Los Angeles at 1:49 PM on 18 December 2016, aged 99. The death certificate lists the causes as cardiopulmonary arrest, coronary artery disease and cerebral vascular disease. She had been on life support for the previous five years.
- lover relationship with Hilton, Conrad Jr. (born 6 July 1926). Notes: his step-mother
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Sommer, Elke (born 6 November 1940). Notes: Long-running feud
- parent->child relationship with Hilton, Francesca (born 10 March 1947)
- spouse relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887). Notes: 1942-1947
- spouse relationship with Sanders, George (born 3 July 1906). Notes: 1949-1954
- sibling relationship with Gabor, Eva (born 11 February 1919)
- Work : Prize 1936 (Miss Hungary 1936)
- Family : Change residence 1941 (Moved to USA)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 27 July 1990 (Started jail sentence)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 30 July 1990 (Ended jail sentence)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Lose significant money August 1998 (Court ordered to pay $57,500)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Autobiography, "My Story," gives the time. AP confirmed her birth date as February 6, 1917. .
Marion March quotes the co-writer of the book for the year. An article in L.A. Times states, "A former school mate in Switzerland, Elizabeth Nussbaum of Seattle, has a school picture of Gabor with the date written on it of February 6, 1917." Another article in the L.A. Times, 1982, states, "Gabor released a copy of her Hungarian baptismal certificate that gives February 6, 1928." A news clipping in 1989 reads, "Secretive about her age but court documents indicate she was born June 6, 1923"
Death data from death certificate found on the TMZ website by Sy Scholfield ; copy on file. The document states that she was born "02/06/1917" [6 February 1917] in "Hungary." Based on this official document Scholfield changed the rating of her birth data from DD to A on 18 January 2017.
Starkman rectified to 6 February 1917 20.00.20 CET 22Vir58'
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Felipe de Alba, one day)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Seven)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Nine)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (99 years old)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss Hungary 1936)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (For slapping cop)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book