|born on||17 May 1904 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°43' 15°57 Asc. 17°50'|
French actor, distinguished and handsome, internationally known. Formerly with the Folies-Bergère as an extra, he became a popular cabaret entertainer. His American films include "The Lost Moment," 1947 and "Divorce American Style," 1967.
Gabin died of a heart attack on 15 November 1976, Neuilly sur Seine, France.
- associate relationship with Becker, Jacques (born 15 September 1906)
- associate relationship with Fontan, Gabrielle (born 16 April 1873)
- associate relationship with Morgan, Michèle (born 29 February 1920)
- friend relationship with Pérès, Marcel (born 24 January 1898)
- child->parent relationship with Gabin, Ferdinand (born 18 September 1868)
- child->parent relationship with Gabin, Hélène (born 13 January 1863)
- spouse relationship with Basset, Gaby (born 29 March 1902). Notes: 1925-1929
- spouse relationship with Fournier, Dominique (born 1 January 1918). Notes: 1949-1976
- spouse relationship with Mauchain, Jeanne (born 17 April 1900). Notes: 1933-1943
- role played of/by Zidler, Charles (born 29 December 1831). Notes: Gabin played Zigler in 1955 film "French Cancan"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Appeared in "Divorce American Style")
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'g' pdf file, p. 2.
Same data in Gauquelin Vol. 3/669
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Follies Bergere, extra)