Frederick, Prince of Wales
|born on||31 January 1707 Jul.Cal. (11 Feb 1707 greg.) at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°27' 19°14 Asc. 18°35'|
Prince of Great Britain, heir apparent to the British throne from 1727 until his death. He was the eldest but estranged son of George II and Caroline of Ansbach, as well as the father of George III.
Under the Act of Settlement passed by the English Parliament in 1701, Frederick was high in line of succession to the British throne. He moved to Great Britain following the accession of his father, and was created Prince of Wales. He predeceased his father, however, and upon the latter's death on 25 October 1760, the throne passed to Prince Frederick's eldest son, George III.
Frederick married the seventeen-year-old Augusta of Saxe-Gotha in 1736. They had nine children.
Frederick died at the age of 44 on 20 March 1751 from a burst abscess in the lung.
- parent->child relationship with Augusta, Princess of Great Britain (born 31 July 1737 Jul.Cal. (11 Aug 1737 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Caroline Matilda, Queen of Denmark and Norway (born 11 July 1751 Jul.Cal. (22 July 1751 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Edward, Duke of York and Albany (born 14 March 1739 Jul.Cal. (25 Mar 1739 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Elizabeth, Princess (1740) (born 30 December 1740 Jul.Cal. (10 Jan 1741 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Frederick, Prince of Great Britain (born 13 May 1750 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1750 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with George III, King of England (born 4 June 1738)
- parent->child relationship with Henry, Duke of Cumberland and Strathearn (born 27 October 1745 Jul.Cal. (7 Nov 1745 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Louisa, Princess of Great Britain (born 19 March 1749)
- parent->child relationship with William, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburgh (born 14 November 1743 Jul.Cal. (25 Nov 1743 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Caroline, Queen Consort of Great Britain (born 1 March 1683 Jul.Cal. (11 Mar 1683 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with George II, King of England (born 30 October 1683 Jul.Cal. (9 Nov 1683 greg.))
- sibling relationship with George William, Prince of Great Britain (born 13 November 1717)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Queen Consort of Denmark (born 18 December 1724)
- sibling relationship with Mary, Princess of Great Britain (born 5 March 1723)
- sibling relationship with William, Duke of Cumberland (born 26 April 1721)
- Other Death 20 March 1751 Jul.Cal. (31 Mar 1751 greg.) (Burst abscess in the lung)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Braunschweig-Lüneburgische Chronici" by Philippus Julius Rehtmeier (Detleff Detleffsen, 1722), p. 1766: "Fridericus Ludovicus, geboren A. 1707. den 31. Januar. Abends zwischen 7. und 8. Uhr." [Translation: born 31 January 1707 at night between 7 and 8 o'clock].
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hanover)