Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||F. F. Carl Ludwig Joseph Maria|
|born on||18 December 1863 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Graz, Austria, 47n05, 15e27|
|Timezone||LMT m15e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°53' 05°38 Asc. 18°56'|
Archduke of Austria-Este, Austro-Hungarian and Royal Prince of Hungary and of Bohemia, who, from 1896 until his death, was heir presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian throne.
He married Sophie Chotek (born 1 March 1868) on 28 June 1900. They were assassinated together on their 14th wedding anniversary, about 11:00 AM MET, in Sarajevo, precipitated Austria-Hungary's declaration of war against Serbia. This caused the Central Powers (including Germany and Austria-Hungary) and Serbia's allies to declare war on each other, starting World War I.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Leopold Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 2 December 1868)
- child->parent relationship with Karl Ludwig, Archduke of Austria (born 30 July 1833)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Amalie, Archduchess of Austria (born 7 July 1878). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 27 December 1868)
- sibling relationship with Margarete Sophie, Archduchess of Austria (born 13 May 1870)
- sibling relationship with Maria Annunziata, Archduchess of Austria (born 31 July 1876). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Otto, Archduke of Austria (born 21 April 1865)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Princip, Gavrillo (born 13 July 1894 Jul.Cal. (25 July 1894 greg.))
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Prophecy:Bishop Lanyi's dream (born 28 June 1914)
- Death by Execution 28 June 1914 at 11:00 AM (Assassinated, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 28 June 1914 at 11:00 AM (Wife assassinated with him)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Gordon Brooks-Sheperd, "Archduke of Sarajevo," 1984, p.5. (Blackwell gave 6:23:20 UT = 7:25 LMT)
Taeger IHL update 3 quotes Arno Müller, from church archive, with 7.15 LMT.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report with 7:15am from "Wiener Zeitung" (Vienna Times), 19 December 1863, p. 1: "Ihre kaiserliche Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Maria Annunziata, Gemahlin Sr, kaiserlichen Hoheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn Erzherzogs Karl Ludwig, sind Freitag, den 18. December, um ein Viertel nach sieben Uhr früh zu Graz von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden." (Her Imperial Highness, the most illustrious Archduchess Maria Annunziata, consort of His Majesty and Imperial Highness the most illustrious Archduke Karl Ludwig, at a quarter past seven in the morning at Graz, was happily delivered of an archduke).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, 14 years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (He and wife assassinated)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Austria)