Francis, Prince of Teck
|Birthname||Francis Joseph Leopold Frederick|
|born on||9 January 1870 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Kensington, England, 51n30, 0w12|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°34' 20°27 Asc. 02°52'|
British aristocracy and noted family, the second son of the Duke and Duchess of Teck; brother of Queen Mary.
He died October 22, 1910 in London, age 40.
- child->parent relationship with Mary Adelaide, Princess of Cambridge (born 27 November 1833)
- sibling relationship with Adolphus Cambridge, 1st Marquess of Cambridge (born 13 August 1868)
- sibling relationship with Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone (born 14 April 1874)
- sibling relationship with Mary, Queen Consort (1867) (born 26 May 1867)
A.J. Pearce in his Textbook of Astrology, "certified." Same in SS No.370.
Sy Scholfield quotes "COURT AND OFFICIAL," Manchester Guardian, 11 January 1870. p. 5: "The Princess Mary Adelaide was safely delivered of a boy at eleven o'clock on Saturday evening."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Sister Queen Mary)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)