|Birthname||Eugenie Ann Francis|
|born on||26 May 1962 at 20:58 (= 8:58 PM )|
|Place||Englewood, New Jersey, 40n54, 73w58|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°16' 08°29 Asc. 14°49'|
American actress and soap's most famous teenage star. She landed her first TV role at thirteen and was a regular on the soap "General Hospital" at fourteen. Her highly emotional performances amazed her peers and brought in young viewers. By 1981, after five years of hard work and no social life, she was exhausted. She took a hiatus for a TV movie, "Bare Essence," October 1982. Two years later, on November 14, 1983, she returned to "General Hospital" for 30 more episodes. She did a few films; mostly TV series (including Days Of Our Lives," 1987) and one play, "Crimes of the Heart."
Married to actor Jonathan Frakes in 1988, their first child was born August, 1994 and their second child was born May, 1997.
At age 45, she continues to take on acting roles but spends most of her time running a home furnishings store in Maine. She admits to having a wieght problem her whole life, and, on May 21, 2007 she became a spokeswoman for the Medifast weight-loss program. In fact, she says, she has a compulsive personality and battled cocaine and alcohol addictions in the 1980s. It was her substance-abuse problem that caused her to leave her regular role in "General Hospital" in 1982.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Days of Our Lives (born 8 November 1965). Notes: Played Diana Colville, 1987-1989
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Laura Spencer, 1977–1984, 1993–2002, 2013, 2015–
- Relationship : Marriage 1988 (Jonathan Frakes)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 21 May 2007 (Became spokesperson for Medifast, a weight loss program)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jonathan Frakes)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 13)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (General Hospital, Days of Our Lives)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women