|Birthname||Henry Jaynes Fonda|
|born on||16 May 1905 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Grand Island, Nebraska, 40n56, 98w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°15' 26°22 Asc. 18°32'|
American actor, a top star of stage and screen for many years. He was nominated for an Oscar for "The Grapes of Wrath," 1940, and on TV, he starred in the series, "The Smith Family." Over his 47 year film career, he finally won an Oscar for "On Golden Pond" in 1982. Notoriously undemonstrative in his personal life, he watched no more than a few of his films, saying that he would "be embarrassed."
Fonda married five times. His second wife, Frances Brokay, the mother of his two kids, Jane and Peter, committed suicide in 1950 while receiving therapy for depression.
Died of heart disease 8/12/1982, Los Angeles, CA.
- associate relationship with Sydney, Sylvia (born 8 August 1910). Notes: co-star
- business associate/partner relationship with Case, Allen (born 8 October 1934). Notes: co-star in "The Deputy," 1959–1961
- friend relationship with Stewart, James (born 20 May 1908)
- parent->child relationship with Fonda, Jane (born 21 December 1937)
- parent->child relationship with Fonda, Peter (born 23 February 1940)
- spouse relationship with Sullavan, Margaret (born 16 May 1909)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Oscar for "On Golden Pond")
Steinbrecher quotes the Grand Island newspaper announcement that the "baby was born in the afternoon." (Formerly, AFA had given 2:00 AM. Kraum in Best of the NAJ/1979 gave May 19, 1905, 2:00 AM "from a private source.")
Starkman rectified to 14.04.24 CST
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Heart disease, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Second wife committed suicide)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Nominated, 1940, won 1982)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book