|born on||5 June 1944 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Cowley, England, 51n43, 1w12|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||14°54' 01°41 Asc. 15°41'|
British boxing champion, winner of a Gold Medal for boxing at the Mexico City Olympic Games, November 1968.
One of ten kids, Chris was born breech. He described his mom as being religious and strict. After his Olympic bout, he began to fight as a professional, winning British and European championship matches. He won his first Lonsdale Belt on 1/24/1971 and he won the belt outright on 10/14/1975.
- Work : Prize November 1968 at 12:00 midnight in Mexico City, Mexico (Olympic Gold Medal, boxing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lesley Griffiths quotes Chris and his older sister Patricia for "7:00 to 8:00 PM, Crowley, near Uxbridge," given in Data Plus UK No.2 Apr/1998.
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold Medal)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Ten kids)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Breech birth)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Olympiad then pro, champion)