|born on||17 November 1927 at 22:44 (= 10:44 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°36' 14°01 Asc. 22°41'|
British actress, a femme fatale with long dark hair who plays seductive to enigmatic roles with a silky purr.
Her folks had a successful haberdashery shop in London and she was largely raised by the servants. She always wanted to be on stage and won a scholarship to drama school even though her parents were not keen on it.
Fielding had her big break in October 1958, playing in a Sandy Wilson musical in West End, "Valmouth," portraying a nymphomaniac. She made her mark in two "Carry On" films where her acrimonious relationship with co-star Kenneth Williams was legendary.
Unmarried, she was noted for stormy, intense affairs. At 70, she was still active in the industry, noted for her devastating wit and the same gothic hairstyle framing an unlined face, remarkably well-kept.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Williams, Kenneth (born 22 February 1926)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Penny Thornton in "Suns and Lovers," stated as from Fielding to Thornton. The chart
had no data but gave this chart (22 Leo 41 ASC). The reprint, "Romancing the Stars," gave 7/11/1927 but with the same chart positions. Fielding herself does not give out her age but says she was "born in 1934." British "Who's Who" gives 11/17/1927.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, musicals)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never; intense affairs)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Stormy affairs)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Raised by nannies)